Commerce lab of K.C. Das Commerce College was inaugurated on 29th October 2018 by Prof. Prasantha Athma, Head and Dean, Deptt of Commerce, Osmania University, Hyderabad.
Keeping pace with industrial growth and need, it has become a necessity for a commerce student to gain practical exposure of process, procedure and practices followed in the business world along with theoretical insights. The significance of commerce lab can attributed as follows:
- To provide practical exposure of the process, procedure and practices followed by the organization in conducting commercial practices/business and expose the students with all forms/formats and formalities.
- To provide practical orientation to students while teaching the subjects according to the syllabus by linking it with the lab practical.
- To improve reasoning and analytical abilities of the students.
- To create more interest among the students in the subject.
- To make the students aware of availability and applicability of commerce lab documents/items for their day to day routine purpose.
- To equip the students with practical knowledge and develop entrepreneurial abilities to start own business or to get better employment in the competitive job market.
- To prepare the students to fulfill the requirements of industry and business.