Rules and Regulations
College Rules and Discipline :
- Students are expected to maintain a high standard of discipline both within and outside the college premises.
- Use of mobile phones inside the college campus is strictly prohibited.
- Every student must bring his/her Identity Card to the college.
- Students must take proper care of the college property. Strict action will be taken against those caught damaging the same.
- Smoking and chewing of paan masala is not allowed inside the college campus. Students caught spitting in the classrooms, toilet or staircases will be severely punished. A mass penalty of Rs. 500/- will also be imposed for such acts of gross indiscipline.
Class Attendance :
- Students must attend 75% of total lectures delivered failing which they will not be allowed to fill up the forms and appear in the final examination.
Rules regarding College Internal Examination :
- There will be one compulsory Test Examination for H.S. and Sessional Examination for B.Com. classes.
- Students are required to secure at least 30% aggregate marks in the Test Examination/Sessional Examination in order to qualify for the Final Examination. Admit cards will not be issued to those who fail to obtain the desired percentage of marks.
Dress Code :
|HS, B.Com., BBA, BCA and PGDCA
||White shirt, navy blue trousers Maroon coloured blazer or cardigan during winter
||White salwar, navy blue and white check kameez and white dupatta Maroon coloured blazer or cardigan during winter
||Grey trousers, blue and white striped shirt and grey blazer during winter
||Blue and white striped kurta, white salwar and dupatta and grey blazer during winter
| Jackets, Jeans or T-shirts are not a part of the dress code.
| Students must be in their uniform during Freshers' Social, Open Sessions and during College Week meetings and Examinations.
Parents/Guardians are requested to direct their wards to strictly abide by the Code of Conduct of the college.